Homeward Bound Funerals
Serving Dublin City & County
Homeward Bound Funerals is a service offered by a highly experienced family run Funeral Directors. Our team consists of both male and female funeral arrangers, funeral operatives and embalmers.
Because we do not have the high operating costs associated with a Dublin premises, we can pass these savings on to the families we serve.
What we do:
* Firstly we meet with you to discuss Funeral arrangements for your loved one.
* We will advise you on specific types of services, whether you would prefer a Religious, Civil, Humanist or Green Funeral, then we put your arrangements in place in a very sensitive manner.
* We liaise with all concerned ie. Hospital, Clergy, Nursing Home, Hospice.
* We will organise the grave opening or Crematoria on your behalf
* We will contact all relevant media on your behalf if required.
* We will prepare your loved one for their final journey home.
* We will be with you through every step of the way during the day of the funeral.
When arranging a funeral, the most important thing to remember is that funeral costs are broken down into two areas:
Funeral Directors Professional Fees
These fees include conferring with family and advising on arrangements, use of trained staff, co-ordinating and conducting the funeral, attending to administration and legalities, advice and guidance before, during and after the removal and funeral. Supply of individualised condolence book, wallet sized memory cards, grave marker, hearse for removal and funeral. Liaising with family member/elected representative, liaising with Doctor, Coroner, Church, Funeral Team, County Council, Media and Grave diggers.
These are third party payments and must be paid in advance of the funeral.
* Church fees
* Musician fees
* Media costs
* Cemetery fees
* Crematorium fees